Rhode Island State Police make multiple arrests over two days

1 min read

LINCOLN — In a series of incidents over the span of two days, Rhode Island State Troopers from the Lincoln Woods Barracks conducted multiple arrests for various offenses, including shoplifting, leaving the scene of an accident, and disorderly conduct.

On May 29 at 12:52 p.m., Troopers apprehended Grace Bozsum, 28, of Providence, Rhode Island, on an Affidavit Arrest Warrant for Shoplifting from the Coventry Police Department.

Bozsum’s capture followed a vehicle stop on Mineral Spring Avenue in North Providence.

After processing at the Lincoln Barracks, she was handed over to Coventry Police.

Later that day, at 1:15 p.m., Kayliany Carrasquillo Morales, 23, of Fall River, Massachusetts, was detained on an Affidavit Arrest Warrant involving multiple charges such as vandalism and disorderly conduct.

The charges were the result of a collaborative investigation between the Lincoln Woods Barracks and the Tiverton Police Department.

Morales was processed, arraigned, and released with a future court date.

That evening, at 10:59 p.m., Solomon J. Gibbs, 48, of Providence, was arrested on a warrant for Shoplifting from the Cranston Police Department.

This arrest also stemmed from a motor vehicle stop, this time on Charles Street in Providence.

Gibbs was processed at the Lincoln Barracks before being turned over to Cranston Police.

Simultaneously, Luis Garcia, 43, also of Providence, was taken into custody on a Providence Superior Court Bench Warrant for failing to appear for sentencing related to a charge of intent to deliver controlled substances.

Garcia was processed at the Lincoln Barracks and transported to the Adult Correctional Institutions – Men’s Intake Center.

The string of arrests continued into the early hours of May 30, when at 2:31 a.m., Troopers arrested Teaahara Freeman, 27, of Cranston, Rhode Island.

Freeman faced charges including throwing articles at moving vehicles and vandalism.

The arrest occurred during a traffic stop on Cahir Street in Providence, following an investigation by the Lincoln Woods Barracks.

Freeman was processed, arraigned, and subsequently released with a date to appear in court.

The Rhode Island State Police continue to diligently enforce the law and ensure the safety of the community through their persistent investigative and patrol efforts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.