– Officer Maguire arrested Phillip Terrill, 49 of Palm Coast FL, for an arrest warrant for an original charge of aggravated assault. Terrill was lodged in lieu of $500 bail.
– Officer Maguire arrested Kevin Williams, 49 of Rutland, for charges of unlawful restraint, aggravated assault, domestic assault, unlawful mischief, and burglary following an incident where Williams had reportedly broken into a residence and displayed a knife and forced a female out of the residence. Williams fled the area but was located by Officers and arrested. He was ordered held without bail.
– Officer Rice charged Timothy Grady, 37 transient, for retail theft following a reported theft at a Downtown business. He was cited and released.
– Officer Rice arrested David Farnham, 43 of Grand Isle, for driving with a criminally suspended license following a hit and run crash report. Farnham also had two arrest warrants both for DUI charges. He was lodged in lieu of $200 bail.
– Officer Rajda located and arrested April Campeau, 44 of Rutland, for an arrest warrant out of New York state for burglary charges. She was charged with being a fugitive from justice as well as drug charges. She was lodged in lieu of $25,000 bail.
– Officer Rajda arrested Dustin Thompson, 42 of Bennington, following a suspicious vehicle call. Officer Rajda observed indicators of narcotics activity and deployed K9 King Nash for a sniff. After a positive alert, Officer Rajda seized Thompson’s vehicle and located drugs on Thompson’s person following a search. Thompson later swallowed suspected drugs while being searched. A search warrant was granted and Officer Rajda located more drugs inside of Thompson’s vehicle. He was charged with drug charges as well as impeding an officer. He was lodged in lieu of $3,000 bail.