Hotel fire in Center Harbor

1 min read

CENTER HARBOR — Police are investigating a small fire that broke out at a hotel in Center Harbor earlie this week.

Authorities were notified of an odor investigation at a local hotel at around on Tuesday.

Crews found an overheated HVAC fan caused the small fire.

Police say the fire was contained to the motor and some adjacent wiring.

They overhauled the area to ensure there was no extension.

Authorities have not siad the extent of the damage to the hotel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.